Monday, 5 October 2026

[Maine-birds] Merlin app issues

Hi all,

I use Merlin frequently for various projects.

It’s not my sole record keeping system but it contains a lot of recordings and notes that I would be hard pressed to recreate. 

This morning the app will not load any of my Sound ID Sessions. I’m using most recent updates on both Merlin (4.2) and my iPhone (26.6.2). I’ve fully closed the app and hard rebooted my phone. No luck. 

Any help/suggestions or comments from others who have also encountered this would be appreciated. 

I left a message on Merlin help section in the app but don’t anticipate a response. 

~Boots.
"Social media algorithms don't nurture human connection, they exploit it."
—Alec Watson

--
Maine birds mailing list
maine-birds@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.com/group/maine-birds
https://sites.google.com/site/birding207
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Maine birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to maine-birds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maine-birds/CANdQ%3D_cw_tHdEffcii3xnT6PNwBxz2PHGnEiSaCex9Xym6cgzA%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment