Tuesday, 6 October 2026

Re: [Maine-birds] Digest for maine-birds@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

So, When you click on Sound ID session under the identity tab you don’t see any? The other thing to check is your iPhone storage, scroll down to Merlin and check the size of Merlin storage. You should have many gigabytes. if you don’t show a sizable storage, I would reboot both your phone and log out and back into Merlin, and check both your storage and your sound ID sessions again.  Good luck and let us know.
Sent from iPhone

On Oct 6, 2026, at 4:23 AM, maine-birds@googlegroups.com wrote:


Boots. <bootsg@gmail.com>: Oct 05 09:30AM -0400

Hi all,
 
I use Merlin frequently for various projects.
 
It’s not my sole record keeping system but it contains a lot of recordings
and notes that I would be hard pressed to recreate.
 
This morning the app will not load *any* of my Sound ID Sessions. I’m using
most recent updates on both Merlin (4.2) and my iPhone (26.6.2). I’ve fully
closed the app and hard rebooted my phone. No luck.
 
Any help/suggestions or comments from others who have also encountered this
would be appreciated.
 
I left a message on Merlin help section in the app but don’t anticipate a
response.
 
*~Boots.*
 
*"Social media algorithms don't nurture human connection, they exploit it."*
—*Alec Watson*
Mike Chace-Ortiz <mchaceortiz@gmail.com>: Oct 05 08:34AM -0400

Good morning All
 
Heard this faint, very fast, trilling song next to a reed bed in Wells yesterday.
 
Merlin would not ID. I think it might be a March Wren.
 
Here’s a short recording <https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/8eml3eqz0oxhopr2dj8c5/20261004-0730-Wells-ME.wav?rlkey=4ahkevkoqd5ryb978mkh6aptm&dl=0>. Can anyone confirm?
 
Cheers
 
—mco
You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it send an email to maine-birds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment