Tuesday 22 November 2022

[Maine-birds] Six More Places To Bird in Portland

Last year, I produced a video describing the Top Six Places To Go Winter Birding in Portland. Despite a minor error or two, it got a lot of views, and triggered some suggestions for a follow-up video. See the original here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi62ARNM0K0

 

Over the next several weeks, I expect to piece together Six More Places To Go Winter Birding in Portland.

The places I listed last year were Pine Point, Pine Point Beach, Kettle Cove, Dyer Point, Mill Creek, and Eastern Promenade.

Additional suggestions received so far include Two Lights State Park, Back Cove, and the Fish Pier.

 

Before I get started, I’d welcome any other suggestions. I don’t want to overlook anyplace. Please reply offline.

 

Thanks,

Bob Duchesne

0 comments:

Post a Comment