Thursday 29 May 2014

[Maine-birds] Great bird-related job opportunity in Rockland!

Hello,

Forgive me if this is not of interest, but knowing how many are out of work, or looking for something better, I thought I'd post this message.  Rockland's Project Puffin Visitor Center, an Audubon affiliate, is in desperate need of an Assistant Manager.  The duties include informing and educating the public who visit the center about Puffins and related coastal/island wildlife, assisting with some office duties (cash register, mailings, etc.), and includes a series of 4 1-hour programs to be held in July with the local Children's Museum.  This likely is not posted yet online, but if you're interested please email me.  I know of this opening because, regrettably, I am creating it.  I am currently serving as the Assistant Manager but was just offered a dream job within the National Park Service in California.  So I am chasing that dream but leaving the Project Puffin center in an admittedly tight spot.  The position ideally will start within 2 weeks or so, lasting into early September.

For more information, please contact me.  I'd be happy to help a fellow bird-lover get a great job.  Birding, education, and/or office experience are all a plus!

Thanks,

Kyle Te Poel 

--
Maine birds mailing list
maine-birds@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.com/group/maine-birds
https://sites.google.com/site/birding207
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Maine birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to maine-birds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment