Sunday 26 April 2020

Re: [Maine-birds] Slightly off topic [cont.]

Thank you muchly to those who responded. I love that this group is so willing to help another birder on something quite tangential. (Please don't ban me, please don't ban me…)
My not being a researcher or musician I clearly was not clear in my original post. (see below)
What I have, is an image (attached) from a favorite music album. Part of the design of the album cover is an image of a birdsong spectrogram/sonogram with the axes removed. I would love to figure out how to -hear- the bird song the musician chose for the image.

I think it ~might~ be a Common Blackbird (Turdus merula)

Attached is that image: 


A friendly PS: if one doesn't know another one's gender, best to refer to them by name.
I'm not a gentleman, I'm a wo-man. 😉

~Boots.

Original postMy apologies if this is too far afield for this group. However, if I'm shamed, shunned, and banished I'll cry…please don't make me cry. ðŸ˜‰
Does anyone out there in Birdland know how, or if it's possible, or know someone who knows how, or if it's possible to take a spectrogram of an unidentified bird song and produce a sound? The image I'm seeking help turning into sound has no KHz or second axes.
Thanks for your attention and time.

--
Maine birds mailing list
maine-birds@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.com/group/maine-birds
https://sites.google.com/site/birding207
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Maine birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to maine-birds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maine-birds/CANdQ%3D_fM5DCJib3x8uA-_udr-1z1vBS6avKDfe8XjSd%3DpeZ1HA%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment