Monday 14 January 2019

[Maine-birds] Maine Birding Trail

The Maine Birding Trail website is getting a facelift at
www.mainebirdingtrail.com. It's an ongoing reminder that I really suck
at web design.

The facelift is the first step in an upgrade that will bring Maine's
effort in line with the best trail efforts of other states, adapting to
the newest smartphone devices and adding new content, such as eBird.

Meanwhile, I'm updating the information I have on festivals, tours, and
professional guides. For instance, at this point I know of only three
people available for hire as guides in Maine. I have posted information on
three local tours, and I've posted a Wings tour and a Field Guides tour.
Others?

Lastly, I'm correcting all the errors I can find. With so many devices
and browsers now in service, it's hard to check compatibility on
everything. If anyone happens to see something that looks weird or broken
on the site, I'd appreciate knowing about it, including the device and
browser that is displaying a page incorrectly. Please reply offline.

Thanks,
Bob Duchesne

--
Maine birds mailing list
maine-birds@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.com/group/maine-birds
https://sites.google.com/site/birding207
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Maine birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to maine-birds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment