Thursday 13 January 2022

[Maine-birds] Again...*sigh*...ride to the Townsend's Warbler?

Well, looks like I'm trying to bum a ride again...

I dipped on the Townsend's Warbler in Cape Elizabeth on Tuesday and had planned to make another try on Thursday (nope) Friday (canceled)...but, uh, those plans deteriorated.
So if anyone is chasing the bird tomorrow and wouldn't mind giving me a ride, that would be spectacular. Once again, I'm ~40 minutes up the coast from Portland (in Topsham) so my hopes aren't high and I feel bad asking AGAIN, but I can't resist with a bird like this one.
But please DON'T go to any trouble to give me a ride. 

My savings are slowly inching towards the jobless-kid-wallet-busting Driver's Ed and self transportation, but in the meantime while I beg rides from fellow birders feel free to continue to laugh at my desparations. I suppose providing amusement to you all is the next best thing to actually procuring a ride.

Happy birding!

-Weston

p.s. While I'd be grateful for whatever I can get, a ride with someone I've been previously acquainted with would be preferred. 



--
Maine birds mailing list
maine-birds@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.com/group/maine-birds
https://sites.google.com/site/birding207
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Maine birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to maine-birds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maine-birds/CADwNRbTmBt3nEx1U%2BA8pTFw-xJcNrV-C5xJZA-a69ujvcwX2hw%40mail.gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment