Wednesday 5 January 2022

[Maine-birds] Re: Birding Portland video

Loved it.  


On Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 1:40:01 PM UTC-5 Bob Duchesne wrote:

I'm mostly keeping myself entertained by doing Maine Winter Bird Atlas surveys and chasing phantom sea eagles, but I also have an ambition to produce a series of where-to-winter-bird along the entire coast. I've just drafted a video that I describe as the Top 6 places to go birding in Portland…which is a pretty bold statement from a guy who spends most of his time downeast and deep in the woods. I can't claim to be a Portland expert. So I thought I would get a little feedback from anyone interested in the subject, in case a little re-editing or re-shooting is in order. This video includes the area from Pine Point in Scarborough to Eastern Promenade in Portland. If you have a thought, you can reply offline or just post in the comment section. I plan to post it on the Maine Birding Trail website and Facebook page in another day or so.

 

See: Winter Birding in Portland - YouTube

 

Bob Duchesne

 

 


Virus-free. www.avast.com

--
Maine birds mailing list
maine-birds@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.com/group/maine-birds
https://sites.google.com/site/birding207
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Maine birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to maine-birds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/maine-birds/fd718c2a-acd9-4810-adc1-9b5a51f6129fn%40googlegroups.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment