Wednesday 5 January 2022

[Maine-birds] Birding Portland video

I’m mostly keeping myself entertained by doing Maine Winter Bird Atlas surveys and chasing phantom sea eagles, but I also have an ambition to produce a series of where-to-winter-bird along the entire coast. I’ve just drafted a video that I describe as the Top 6 places to go birding in Portland…which is a pretty bold statement from a guy who spends most of his time downeast and deep in the woods. I can’t claim to be a Portland expert. So I thought I would get a little feedback from anyone interested in the subject, in case a little re-editing or re-shooting is in order. This video includes the area from Pine Point in Scarborough to Eastern Promenade in Portland. If you have a thought, you can reply offline or just post in the comment section. I plan to post it on the Maine Birding Trail website and Facebook page in another day or so.

 

See: Winter Birding in Portland - YouTube

 

Bob Duchesne

 

 


Virus-free. www.avast.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment