Saturday 27 July 2013

[Maine-birds] Tern ID?

                I am questioning my ID of this tern that I posted on my Flicker account yesterday.   Roseate?  Maybe not?  What is it and what field marks lead to that conclusion?

                Any help with its ID would be appreciated - thanks.   Marie

                I am including it in the body of this email - I know the policy is not to include pictures but I made this one to be of very low resolution so it should not be a problem data wise for those with limited data plans  - this entire email is not much more that the usual KBs of posts without photos.  If you need a higher res pic please visit the flickr site where I posted it and may have miss labeled it.       http://www.flickr.com/photos/55woodduck/

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment