Monday, 9 December 2013

[Maine-birds] Biddeford Snowy

Hi Everyone,
  Isn't it wonderful having so many Snowy Owls all over the state. I was at Biddeford Pool yesterday along with dozens of other people wanting to see the owls. 
I was hoping to get a picture of an owl in the marsh which is a more natural looking shot of the beautiful bird rather than on a rooftop, chimney or telephone pole but 
I am thankful for any photo I can get. I always give the birds a respectable distance as to not upset them or flush them when I take photos. Unfortunately there are a few
people I saw yesterday that got out of there cars and just walked right up way to close and scared them off. I am hoping that people will be more courteous to the owls so that they will not get fed up and relocate
and spoil it for everyone.
 I am posting a shot from yesterday I hope you enjoy. I am sorry it is a little out of focus because I bumped my elbow as I took it.

             Ken 




         www.flickr.com/photos/ken_dibiccari-nature_images/

--
Maine birds mailing list
maine-birds@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.com/group/maine-birds
https://sites.google.com/site/birding207
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Maine birds" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to maine-birds+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment