Phippsburg, Me Map 6 (Delorme) various locations:
Popham Beach State Park, east to west ends
Popham Beach, Fort and Atkins Bay
Horse Catch/Fort Baldwin Road, Atkins Bay different view
Small Point: Seal Cove Road all the way to the end, Shell Beach and Ice Box Bend
Hidden Ledges Road
Sprague Road
Hermit Island, all the way to the end, Joe's Head(twice), Gooseberry Rock, etc., all points on west side of island
Head Beach, The Branch
Alliquippa Road, Goose Rocks
Hidden Ledges Road
Totman Cove/West Point
Not one single Snowy Owl. But, I did nearly get a case of frostbite as it never went over 17 with a brisk wind. It took me 3 hours to do all of that on a power walk with a lot of swearing
I had to come home to Totman Cove to get 26 species (none out of the ordinary) from my living room windows.
As another lister said, that makes me an American Dipper. And, since I live on the water, that makes me a double Dipper.
Robin R Robinson
Double Dipping In Despair in The Burg
0 comments:
Post a Comment